If you’re thinking about buying a Novilla mattress then you might be wondering if they are a good mattress to buy given the lower price point relative to the rest of the mattress market.
Novilla are a good brand of mattress to buy because even though they are some of the cheapest mattresses that you can buy online, they are made from high-quality materials, appeal to a wide range of sleeper types, and have excellent customer reviews.
But which Novilla mattress is the best one to buy?
The best Novilla mattress is the Novilla Vitality Hybrid because it can accommodate front, back, and side sleepers whilst providing an excellent balance of pressure relief and support – whilst the Novilla Bliss is better for light-weighted side sleepers, and the Novilla Serenity is the most affordable.
The rest of this article reviews the Vitality, Bliss, and Serenity Novilla mattresses in more detail – click the red buttons and use the code DAN at the checkout to get 10% OFF any Novilla mattress now.
Alternatively: check out the best mattresses to buy online in 2021 here.
Novilla Mattress Reviews – Affordable Quality
Below are the reviews for the Novilla Vitality, Bliss, and Serenity mattresses to help you decide which model is right for you:
1: Novilla Vitality Hybrid Mattress – Best Overall
The Novilla Vitality Hybrid Mattress is the best Novilla mattress to buy overall because the materials, construction, and firmness gives it the widest appeal to front, back, and side sleepers in the 130 – 230 lbs weight category (around 80% of sleepers in the US).
I personally sleep on a hybrid-spring memory foam mattress like the Novilla Vitality and I love the balance between the support and pressure relief that it provides in any sleeping position.
And I think that the Novilla Vitality excels at providing a similar level of pressure relief and support that makes it ideal for both single sleepers and couples alike in the appropriate sizes.
However, I think that the Novilla Vitality is more on the springy side and can provide a higher degree of bounce that will suit combination sleepers and those that like to move around in their bed more freely.
See below to discover which sleeping styles are specifically well suited to the Novilla Vitality mattress:
- Type: hybrid – cooling gel memory foam over springs.
- Materials: memory foam (comfort layer), springs (support layer), bamboo rayon (cover).
- Firmness: medium-firm.
- Thickness: 12 inch.
- Front sleepers – the coils combine with the medium-firm feel to create enough surface tension to allow front sleepers up to 230 lbs to sleep on their stomach without experiencing overarching of the lower back, whilst the memory foam works to soften the pressure on your ribs for deeper comfort.
- Side sleepers – the adaptive memory foam top layer is superb at molding to the exact contours of your shoulders and hips to prevent the pressure from building up on the surface and inside your joints.
- Back sleepers – the memory foam can wrap around the bony parts of your shoulder blades and spine for more pressure relief whilst the spring core and medium-firm surface tension work to keep you in good posture.
- Restless sleepers – the cushioning provided by the memory foam can help to alleviate the pressure points that can lead to you feeling like you need to shuffle around (common in a regular spring mattress), plus the memory foam will stop the feeling of the springs poking you.
- Couples – the thicker memory foam top layer means that you won’t feel the bed shake or the springs make that annoying pinging sound as you and your partner shuffle around during the night.
- Warm sleepers – even though the Vitality mattress contains memory foam, the spring support core, bamboo cover, and foam structure allows this mattress to sleep much cooler than traditional memory foam mattresses.
- Sweaty sleepers – if you have night sweats or hot flashes, then the bamboo rayon fiber cover can help to wick moisture away to keep you dry (works very well with a cooling bamboo bed sheet set).
- Edge sleepers – the reinforced edges helps to guard against roll-off and the feeling of the mattress giving way when you sleep or move closer to the edge of the bed.
- Allergy sufferers – the bamboo cover is hypoallergenic which means that it can block dust mites and other ambient allergens that might otherwise cause an allergic reaction when you lie down.
- Back pain sufferers – the support provided by the springs, the pressure relief of the memory foam, and the medium-firm level of surface tension makes the Vitality a good mattress for combating back pain generally.
- Works with all bed frames – including box springs, platform bases, slatted frames, and adjustable bases.
- 30-night sleep trial – try the mattress out for 30 nights and return it for a full refund if it’s not for you.
- Safe to sleep on – the Oeko-Tex and CertiPUR-US certifications prove that the Novilla Vitality mattress is non-toxic and safe to sleep on.
- 10-year warranty – covers you against defects and faults as long as you are the original owner.
- Use the code DAN to save 10% – click the button below and enter the code DAN at the checkout to save 10% on all sizes of the Novilla Vitality Hybrid Mattress now.
2: Novilla Bliss Memory Foam – Best For Light Side Sleepers
The Novilla Bliss is the best Novilla mattress for lighter weighted side sleepers under 150 lbs, skinnier sleepers, and couples due to the exceptional pressure relief and motion isolation qualities.
However, back sleepers and front sleepers under 230 lbs should be comfortable in this mattress too – see below for more details:
- Type: memory foam (all-foam).
- Materials: memory foam (comfort layer), high-density polyfoam (support).
- Firmness: medium.
- Thickness: 10 or 12 inch.
- Side sleepers – the memory foam in the comfort layer and medium level of firmness allows for more comfort on your hips and shoulders whilst also providing enough support to keep your spine in good posture to guard against back pain and hip pain.
- Couples – the all-foam design makes the Novilla Bliss ideal for couples because the lack of springs means that the bed will be quieter and you won’t feel each other moving around.
- Lighter weighted sleepers – the medium level of firmness and memory foam means that you’ll naturally be able to sink more deeply into the materials if you weigh less than 150 lbs so that your joints won’t feel like they are under too much load (especially in the side sleeping position).
- Skinny sleepers – the medium firmness combined with the adaptive qualities of the memory foam means that you won’t feel as much pressure on the more prominent regions of your body like your hips, shoulders, ribs, and knees.
- Sleepers over 230 lbs – if you weigh more than 230 lbs then you may sink too far into this mattress; try the Novilla Vitality Hybrid instead because the firmer feel and spring core can help to keep you more on top of the mattress and maintain good posture.
- Machine washable cover – makes cleaning easier.
- Works with all frames – compatible with all appropriately sized bed frames.
- Buyer protection – 30 night sleep trial and 10 year warranty.
- Get 10% off – click the button below and use the code DAN at the checkout now.
3: Novilla Serenity Hybrid Mattress – Most Affordable
If you’re shopping on a budget, then the most affordable option is the Novilla Serenity because a twin size costs just $199.99 – plus you can save an extra 10% when you buy through the button below and use the code DAN at the checkout.
The Novilla Serenity is best for front and back sleepers, but side sleepers over 150 lbs can enjoy this mattress to thanks to the adaptive memory foam.
More details below:
- Type: hybrid spring-memory foam.
- Materials: cooling gel memory foam (comfort layer), springs (support core).
- Firmness: medium-firm.
- Thickness: 10 inch.
- Budget shoppers – this is the cheapest mattress that Novilla offer.
- Front and back sleepers – the medium-firm surface tension and spring support core can keep you in good posture and guard against back pain in the front and back sleeping positions.
- Side sleepers – the memory foam can provide enough adaptive cushioning to alleviate the major pressure points on your hips and shoulders as you sleep on your side.
- Lighter weighted sleepers – if you weigh less than 150 lbs then you may find this mattress to be a touch on the firm side (try the Novilla Bliss instead).
- Try it risk-free – the 30-night sleep trial means that you can return the mattress if it’s not comfortable for you.
- 10-year warranty – get the mattress repaired or replaced if it’s defective.
- Works with all frames – the Serenity works with box spring frames, bed foundations, adjustable beds, and slatted frames.
- Get 10% off – click the button below and use the code DAN at the checkout to get 10% off the Serenity now.
Image Attribution and Licencing
All images provided by the merchant and used with permission as part of a private affiliate agreement.
Dan is the founder and head content creator at Bedroom Style Reviews.
He has been working as a professional online product reviewer since 2015 and was inspired to start this website when he ended up sleeping on a memory foam mattress that was too soft and gave him backache.
Through in-depth research and analysis, Dan’s goal with this website is to help others avoid such pitfalls by creating the best online resource for helping you find your ideal mattress, bedding, and bedroom furniture.
Dan is a qualified NVQ Level 2 Fitness Instructor with 6 years’ experience helping clients improve their health through diet, exercise, and proper sleep hygiene.
He also holds several college and university-level qualifications in health sciences, psychology, mathematics, art, and digital media creation – which helps him to publish well researched and informative product reviews as well as articles on sleep, health, wellbeing, and home decor.
Dan also has direct personal experience with insomnia, anxiety, misophonia (hypersensitivity to sounds), and pain from both acute and long-standing sporting injuries – he enjoys writing insightful articles around these subjects to help fellow sufferers of such conditions.
Learn more about Dan here.