This page documents the best-rated products that we have personally tested and reviewed here on Bedroom Style Reviews.
Below you’ll find a quick summary of each product – click the red buttons to read the full reviews and to access discounts to save you money now.
1: Best Mattress Overall 2021: Puffy Lux Hybrid
The top-rated mattress on Bedroom Style Reviews in 2021 is currently the Puffy Lux Hybrid because it’s a highly durable mattress that’s long-lasting and is ideal for both single sleepers and couples alike who weigh less than 230 lbs and are front, back, or side sleepers.
The medium level of firmness, 12″ profile, highly adaptive memory foam, individually encased support coils, and breathable design allows the Puffy Lux Hybrid to excel at providing exceptional pressure relief and support that’s ideal for sleepers with back pain, sciatica, and fibromyalgia too.
Click the button below to learn more about the Puffy Lux Hybrid mattress in my full hands-on review and also get $300 OFF any mattress size when you buy now (limited time offer).
- Side sleepers – exceptional pressure relief on your hips and shoulders.
- Front and back sleepers – you will feel well supported and comfortable when you sleep on your front or back if you weigh less than 230 lbs.
- Couples – absorbs movement and is silent so that you don’t wake each other up as you move around or sit on the edge of the bed.
- Sleepers under 150lbs – the soft and adaptive memory foam allows lighter-weighted sleepers to sink more deeply into the materials to remove the pressure from your joints.
- Skinny sleepers – the foam will adapt to your exact body shape to soften the pressure points on the more prominent regions of your body if you have a lower body fat percentage.
- Sleepers with aches and pains – if you have back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, joint discomfort, or any other pains then the support combined with the adaptive foam can help to alleviate discomfort better than many other types of mattresses can.
- Sleepers with allergies – the foams are certified by CertiPUR-US® and the cover is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified to ensure the mattress is free from certain allergens and toxins that may otherwise cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
The Puffy Lux Hybrid is the top-rated mattress on Bedroom Style Reviews in the following categories:
2: Best Medium-Firm Mattress: DreamCloud
The DreamCloud mattress is the best medium-firm mattress for heavier-weighted sleepers over 200 lbs that require more support, combination sleepers that need more bounce, and those with back pain that need a firmer feel to promote excellent posture.
The DreamCloud is my #1 alternative to the Puffy Lux Hybrid because the firmer feel and increased responsiveness will suit those that don’t like the softer feel of the Puffy Lux Hybrid.
- Heavier weighted sleepers – the firmer feel and adaptive support means that if you weigh more than 200 lbs you’ll feel well supported in the DreamCloud and not sink in too far.
- Combination and restless sleepers – it’s easy to switch between sleeping positions in the DreamCloud thanks to the bouncy feel.
- Front and back sleepers – the medium-firmness combines with the support core to keep you well supported around the hips and lower back region.
- Sleepers with back pain – if you have back pain that’s down to poor posture then the DreamCloud may be able to correct this by stopping you from sinking too far into the materials.
3: Best Medium-Firm Mattress Outside the US: Noa
The best medium-firm mattress outside the US is the Noa mattress – it’s available in the UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore (the Noa doesn’t ship to the US at the time of writing).
The Noa is actually very similar to the DreamCloud in terms of feel and performance but it’s actually cheaper – so if you’re in the UK then you might be better going for the Noa over the DreamCloud if you’re shopping on a budget.
4: Best Budget Firm Mattress: Avenco Zone Hybrid
The best firm mattress that you can buy on a budget is the Avenco Zone Hybrid Mattress because it has a dominant pocket coil profile with zoned support that makes it ideal for front, back, heavyweight, and combination sleepers.
The breathable design, lack of fiberglass, and certified foams makes the Avenco Zone Hybrid Mattress ideal for warmer sleepers and sleepers with allergies.
Click the button below to read my full review and see the latest discounts now.