This page documents the best-rated products that we have personally tested and reviewed here on Bedroom Style Reviews.
Below you’ll find a quick summary of each product – click the red buttons to read the full reviews and to access discounts to save you money now.
1: Best Mattress Overall 2022: Puffy Lux Hybrid
The top-rated mattress on Bedroom Style Reviews in 2022 is currently the Puffy Lux Hybrid because it’s a highly durable mattress that’s long-lasting and is ideal for both single sleepers and couples alike who weigh less than 230 lbs and are front, back, or side sleepers.
The medium level of firmness, 12″ profile, highly adaptive memory foam, individually encased support coils, and breathable design allows the Puffy Lux Hybrid to excel at providing exceptional pressure relief and support that’s ideal for sleepers with back pain, sciatica, and fibromyalgia too.
Click the button below to learn more about the Puffy Lux Hybrid mattress in my full hands-on review and also get $300 OFF any mattress size when you buy now (limited time offer).
- Side sleepers – exceptional pressure relief on your hips and shoulders.
- Front and back sleepers – you will feel well supported and comfortable when you sleep on your front or back if you weigh less than 230 lbs.
- Couples – absorbs movement and is silent so that you don’t wake each other up as you move around or sit on the edge of the bed.
- Sleepers under 150lbs – the soft and adaptive memory foam allows lighter-weighted sleepers to sink more deeply into the materials to remove the pressure from your joints.
- Skinny sleepers – the foam will adapt to your exact body shape to soften the pressure points on the more prominent regions of your body if you have a lower body fat percentage.
- Sleepers with aches and pains – if you have back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, joint discomfort, or any other pains then the support combined with the adaptive foam can help to alleviate discomfort better than many other types of mattresses can.
- Sleepers with allergies – the foams are certified by CertiPUR-US® and the cover is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified to ensure the mattress is free from certain allergens and toxins that may otherwise cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
The Puffy Lux Hybrid is the top-rated mattress on Bedroom Style Reviews in the following categories:
2: Best Cooling Mattress With Bounce and Support for Heavyweight Sleepers: DreamCloud
The DreamCloud mattress is the best medium-firm mattress for heavier-weighted sleepers over 200 lbs that require more support, combination sleepers that need more bounce, and those with back pain that need a firmer feel to promote excellent posture.
The DreamCloud is my #1 alternative to the Puffy Lux Hybrid because the firmer feel and increased responsiveness will suit those that don’t like the softer feel of the Puffy Lux Hybrid.
- Heavier weighted sleepers – the firmer feel and adaptive support means that if you weigh more than 200 lbs you’ll feel well supported in the DreamCloud and not sink in too far.
- Combination and restless sleepers – it’s easy to switch between sleeping positions in the DreamCloud thanks to the bouncy feel.
- Front and back sleepers – the medium-firmness combines with the support core to keep you well supported around the hips and lower back region.
- Sleepers with back pain – if you have back pain that’s down to poor posture then the DreamCloud may be able to correct this by stopping you from sinking too far into the materials.
3: Best All-Foam Mattress for Lightweight Sleepers: Puffy Original
The best all-foam mattress is the Puffy Original because the gel memory foam top layer combines with the higher density transition and support layers to offer a blend of contoured pressure relief and support that will suit most sleeping positions for those under 230 lbs.
The Puffy Original is ideal for lighter weighted sleepers, sleepers with a lower body fat percentage (skinny sleepers), couples, and sleepers with pressure-aggravated pain conditions like sciatica.
4: Best Fiberglass Free Mattress: Nolah Natural
The Nolah Natural 11″ hybrid latex foam mattress is the best fiberglass-free mattress because it has a luxury firm feel that makes it ideal for all sleeper types of any weight – it’s also exceptionally cooling and long-lasting.
You’ll want to avoid fiberglass in mattresses because if it escapes, fiberglass can cause skin irritation, breathing problems, and be very difficult to remove from your home (learn more about fiberglass in mattresses here).
5: Best Hybrid Mattress Outside the US: Noa
The best medium-firm mattress outside the US is the Noa mattress – it’s available in the UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore (the Noa doesn’t ship to the US at the time of writing).
The Noa is actually very similar to the DreamCloud in terms of feel and performance but it’s actually cheaper – so if you’re in the UK then you might be better going for the Noa over the DreamCloud if you’re shopping on a budget.
6: Best Budget Firm Mattress: Avenco Zone Hybrid
The best firm mattress that you can buy on a budget is the Avenco Zone Hybrid Mattress because it has a dominant pocket coil profile with zoned support that makes it ideal for front, back, heavyweight, and combination sleepers.
The breathable design, lack of fiberglass, and certified foams makes the Avenco Zone Hybrid Mattress ideal for warmer sleepers and sleepers with allergies.
Click the button below to read my full review and see the latest discounts now.
7: Best Budget Mattress Overall: SweetNight Twilight
The best mattress to buy overall if you are shopping on a budget is the SweetNight Twilight mattress because it offers the quality of a premium mattress at a fraction of the price and the qualities make it suitable for all sleeper types under 230 lbs.
Click the button below to read my full SweetNight Twilight mattress review and get your 15% discount code now.
8: Best Adjustable Firmness Mattress: Mend Adapt
The Mend Adapt has an adjustable firmness comfort layer that makes it suitable for all sleeper types.
The thick 14″ profile and robust support combines with the adaptive foam to make it ideal for heavier weighted sleepers – even side sleepers over 230 lbs who often struggle to find a mattress that can provide the right balance of pressure relief and support.
9: Best Mattress for Heavy Weight Sleepers: Nolah Evolution
The Nolah Evolution is the best mattress for heavier weighted sleepers over 230 lbs because the mattress is extra thick at 15″ and provides excellent support and pushback – whilst the Euro top makes this mattress suitable for all other sleeper types; even heavy weight side sleepers.
Below are links to comparison reviews for different mattresses that I have personally tested:
DreamCloud vs Puffy Original
The DreamCloud hybrid is generally better for heavier weighted front and back sleepers over 200 lbs who want more support, bounce, and cooling qualities.
The Puffy Original is better for side sleepers, lighter weighted sleepers, skinny sleepers, restless couples, and those shopping on a budget.
Click the button below for more details.
Below are links to the items of furniture I have personally tested.
Homary Modern Convertible Sofa Bed
The Homary Modern Convertible Sofa Bed is a very firm sofa bed that’s well suited to regular sitting and occasional sleeping use – back sleepers that enjoy a very firm sleeping surface will like this sofa bed.
Below are links to the bedding reviews that I have created.
These LilySilk pillowcases and fitted sheet are ideal for sleepers that want better skin and hair, warmer sleepers, and combination sleepers that want better mobility.